How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 118175
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a car and when the new title arrived it had the

Customer Question

I bought a car and when the new title arrived it had the wrong mileage printed on the title. I paid the person that sold me the car 25,000 dollars. I went back to DMV for a mileage correction. They put it into "suspense" and said it would take up to six months to correct the problem. I would like to finance the car with my credit union. They said they would when I get a title. Can anybody help me. I really need the money back that I paid being I'm on a fixed income. Louis
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Please understand, we are not allowed to represent anyone from this site as it is forbidden by state law and also under the site terms of service. All we are allowed to do is provide customers information to guide them in handling their situations. If that is sufficient for you please let us know.