How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6824
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Tina, I have Reverse Mortgage w/ Champion Mortgage

Customer Question

Tina, I have Reverse Mortgage w/ Champion Mortgage (Originally w/ Bk America. I am having much difficuty resolving my acct because of Property Tax related problems. At this juncture, Cm has doc's that the acct is paid in full w/ a surplus ceated by Cm overpayment They hasven't filed the refund and continue to charge my acct for the surplus (4 mo's) and they haven't filed for the refund. They have cintued to return Ck's paying on agreements, even cashiers ck's paying as agreed. This is our major asset and they are always threatening foreclose if we don't comply. We have great difficulties w/ communication to resolve these issues. Regards, ***** ***** XXXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law