Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I bought a car from a dealership and 25 mins after I drove

Customer Question

I bought a car from a dealership and 25 mins after I drove off the car quit on me. I tried and tired to get in contact with them but they was close. The car was stuck on the freeway and got towed. They are trying to charge me for the car getting towed. Also they told me the car was wreck when they went and got it from the bound. What can I do could I sue for my down payment?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Response: You can sue them for your downpayment if they are ignoring your requests for replacement. Depending on the amount, you can sue them at the Justice Courts in the County where the car dealership is located. You can obtain forms from the Courthouse at the Clerk's Office.