How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 116710
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

HiMy EA didn't give himself enough time to finish my taxes so fil

Customer Question

My EA didn't give himself enough time to finish my taxes so filed an extension. He kept saying it'll be next week. No next week. Week after. Now he doesn't return our calls or emails.
He's a nice guy but what do we do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, you should go to someone else to get the taxes done first of all, sine it does not seem he is going to be doing them. Second, if he took any money from you for this work, you need to file suit against him in small claims court to get his attention, since he is not responding to your calls or emails and you cannot find him when you look for him.
Really, this is the only recourse you have when someone will not respond.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions