How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6798
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

So my wife has been taking medication back which

Customer Question

Hi so my wife has been taking medication for her back which is oxycodene 30 mg howver it was during her pregnecy for 8 months the dr perscrobed her the medication to take on his watch that everything was ok then we had the baby and they said she was a withdrawing know cps is involved is it legal to be taking these medicaions that the dr perscibed legally that she has been on for 8 years pervious and they are trying to take are baby i have no clue whats going on but i no this for sure wouold that be mal practace for giving my wife synthintic herion which is perscribtion medication aka herion while she was pregnet with my child i am very up set because my baby is know on methodone in the hosiptal isent this worst and the dr had no problem witht me being on the meds except when the pharmacist caled because she was due in a few weeks he wanted to be a police officer and a dea agent not to metion the dr who said everything was going to be finne so would this be mal practace of complete neglance our a poor choice for children services to be involved i have all the medical reacords and everything they need to show them also she was not doing any steet drugs just the drugs the dr gave her nothing more nothing less.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
are you asking if a malpractice case is possible?
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
awaiting your reply

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions