How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6823
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My case has been stonewalled by attorneys and a judge who refuses

Customer Question

My case has been stonewalled by attorneys and a judge who refuses to Set-Aside an inequitable MSA, it was contrived by fraud and duress. CA Divorce by default. NO child Support, Custody, or visitation. NO Spousal Support. NO disclosures of her assets. She committed Mortgage Fraud on two props. I am not on Note, but only party on Title of prop I purchased before meeting and marrying her. Lenders have been suspended by CA State, and sued by 49 State Attorney Generals.
I paid $328,749 toward the $306,00 loan (11.25% Adjustable) and can't change terms, and $330,000 for attorneys to stop the insanity without effect.
Family law attorney won't pursue the prop., and filed appeal untimely, then withdrew from my case.
Real Estate Attorney filed wrong and under false pretenses, then withdrew without answering my questions, before our first court appearance. He refuses to refund my $10,500 without an Assumption or Modification.
I do not know who the investor(s) are, or who my ex is, that she can orchestrate this. She is not a citizen,
Ocwen will NOT pursue the ex who is on the Note alone. She has not paid anything toward this Note. The Foreclosure Sale was postponed for fourteen months, now it has been Canceled. I do not know what this means. I need aggressive help to save my primary residence since 1999. Where is an American Gladiator?
Documents establish these facts as Clear & Convincing Evidence.
Can you resolve this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the samesites used by other attorneys, or You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like.