How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6850
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Went to dentist office who except ex my insurance who did not

Customer Question

Went to dentist office who except ex my insurance who did not bill my insurance, doctor asexually touching me. Coveinecd me into veneers under meds and in the debted cards I did not know, then talked me into signing a paper for a credit card I did not see any info about while under meds and no glasses. Overcharged never given any info about cost or knew whether I was a candidate for veneers which he ground down one an it cracked within a week cleaned teeth after the fact not knowing results and see a cavity . they also demanded 1200.00 cashnow with no deceit for anything knowing I am professional. Along with office threatened my girl friend and I if I didn't go along with things. Refuse to answer phones or taking care of anything unless I give them money the credit card company gave them. Not ethical or legal as far as I know. Has 5 other office s which I see a couple of their dentist already been at the fetal board for fraud which also was included. I need help I live in palm desert calif. Has cost me a lot and know need someone to pay to fix them which I did not go to that office planning on veneers.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  attyadvisor replied 2 years ago.
You can file consumer protection complaints with the State and with the dental board. Have you contacted law enforcement with regard to the sexual touching as this is a criminal matter? You can also sue him for fraud on your own.
Expert:  attyadvisor replied 2 years ago.
You also have a personal injury case as well. I can provide you with links for attorneys that provide free legal consultations in your area. Have you filed any consumer protection complaints?