Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years experience in general legal matters.
17897874

I received a dunning letter yesterday from Marketing Administration Ltd, 2375 E Camelback

Customer Question

I received a dunning letter yesterday from Marketing Administration Ltd, 2375 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016, saying I owed $5340.00 regarding an invoice a contract from February, 2011, which I paid in full. I received several more letters from Yellow Page Marketing B.V. for the total amount of the invoice $1068. I subsequently called the BBB on looked up several sources on the internet which confirmed that this was a scam, including the Federal Trade Commission, reference #35776912. What do I have to do to get rid of this bothersome problem to make it go away?
Thank you,
Bill
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Loren replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question.
If you put a fraud alert on your credit report you should see a marked reduction in these junk and scam solicitations.
All you need to do is go online to any credit reporting agency website, such as Transunion, and register for a fraud alert on your account. Once you do it on one agency, they will all pick it up.
I hope this is helpful. If you have any follow up questions feel free to post them. It is never a problem.
Thank you.