Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

This is on property damage. I recently had damage done by a

Customer Question

This is on property damage. I recently had damage done by a business to a vehicle and they send me a form (possibly a contact?) and I wanted to see if anyone could decipher it. I think its pretty straight forward but I don't want to take any chances. Its
just about one small page with lots of spaces in it so not much writing, In return for money, small amount, I have to sign and have this notarized. Can anyone help?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.If you will attach the document or copy and paste it, I will look it over for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** I just now read it said not to post on social media or public forum so how do I do that if that is the case?
Ah...well, this is a public forum. I could always have customer service "lock" the question after we are done, so that it cannot be viewed. Or, you can forgo this, I can have customer service refund you and you can hire a local attorney in your area to view it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is there anything that I should look out for there was some verbage that kind of made me think maybe I should think twice but I know if i'm allowed to say anything? I would never mention their name but I don't even know if i'm allowed to relay to you what it says without using their names ect. Have I said anything so far that could be construed as saying anything?
You haven't said anything yet. Why don't you write what it says but don't use their name. Call them "Company X" or something similar.