How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6801
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a laminate flooring put in my living room and bedroom

Customer Question

I had a laminate flooring put in my living room and bedroom now I am having health problems,it tested high for formaldehyde.what should I do now?I got it from Lumber Liquidators
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.
You should demand they cover removal and refund of costs, cost of replacement, and cover all health expenses. Consider a lawyer demand letter followed by legal action in state court.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions