Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

Not only did midas,not stand by their word,my car has been

Customer Question
damaged twice by them but...
Not only did midas,not stand by their word,my car has been damaged twice by them but the 1st time I could prove it but the 2nd I could but they said they didn't do but I know they did cause they had my car overnite and I know that damage was there when I gave it to them
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
7/1/2015
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Hello, are you asking for options?

I'm asking for help on what I should do at this point,cause I'm out of money options. Or is there a layer that will help me pro bono

You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! Lawyer can work on commission or pro bono. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.
Infolawyer, Lawyer