How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6850
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where do I find a lawyer who will take my case either

Customer Question

where do I find a lawyer who will take my case either probono orwho gets paid only if I win.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. What kind of case is it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had a judgment for non payment on a credit card which I have been to court for. Because I am on a disability they cant touch my money. I do not have any other income. I got into the trouble because I lost my job due to my medical problems. So i lived off what I had in the bank and my Retirement funds.I had to decide to either pay my mortguge or the credit cards. The lawyer sent a Sheriff here to force me to pay or they would take my vehicle. My vehicle is 14 years old and I live out side the city.I need transportation.I borrowed 3500.00 and now I know what they did was not legal. I want to file a Cloud on the complaint, for the lien he said they have had for two years on my house . And a 93A . This is what i have found out. can u give me any other information on this?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.
I'm going to have to opt out of this one. That's a little different than the original question and will take a while to explain.No need to respond, someone else should pick up soon.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank u
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.
I can recommend a directory for finding counsel on commission. do you want that?