Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Good year change my oil and put the wrong kind of oil

Customer Question

Good year change my oil and put the wrong kind of oil synthenic in an old car it torned up my seal it cost me $600.00 I have the receipts with what they put in and going back the second day and they change the oil again free and it would not hold oil,
So can I sue.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Are there any additional questions you have other than "can I sue?" I need to know so that I can try and answer them all at the same time in a logical flow.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.
The screen is showing that you canceled your subscription. Do you still want an answer?