How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6823
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Good year change my oil and put the wrong kind of oil

Customer Question

Good year change my oil and put the wrong kind of oil synthenic in an old car it torned up my seal it cost me $600.00 I have the receipts with what they put in and going back the second day and they change the oil again free and it would not hold oil,
So can I sue.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Are there any additional questions you have other than "can I sue?" I need to know so that I can try and answer them all at the same time in a logical flow.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.
The screen is showing that you canceled your subscription. Do you still want an answer?

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions