Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

When buying Timeshare do you have 3 business days after signing…

Customer Question
When buying Timeshare do you...
When buying Timeshare do you have 3 business days after signing to change your mind on the purchase in the state of Nevada?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
6/28/2015
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
You actually have until midnight of the 5th calendar day following the date you signed the contract to cancel. (NRS 119A.410(1))
.
.
So if you signed the contract on the 24th, you have until midnight on the 29th to cancel.
.
.
thanks