Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

What can I do to recover money ($30,000) elicited from me in…

Customer Question
What can I do to...
What can I do to recover money ($30,000) elicited from me in two separate scams?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
6/26/2015
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 3 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; (B) If you receive a phone call offer while we chat, know that this is an automated test feature the site is running. Due to possible ethical issues, the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I normally decline them. Unless the phone call offer you receive literally states "THIS OFFER IS FROM ELY" (which means I personally initiated it), please do not entertain any such offer; and (C) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation.
1) Where is TATOC based - what country, or, what state? Where is the timeshare located - what county, or, what state? HOW do you feel you've been scammed, exactly?
2) Please provide me with the contact information and/or website for U.S Coin and Bullion, and explain to me how you have been scammed there as well?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.