Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I found out last week that I was being scammed by a person

Customer Question

I found out last week that I was being scammed by a person that said I had won $1,9oo,000 dollars. When my bank found out they changed all of my account numbers. Last Thursday at 5 AM (and as of today, this still continues) I received 35 calls from 3 different phone numbers. Today, Sunday it still continues. Since I have Century Link Bundle, phone included, can and will they remove these 3 numbers that I no longer have to put up with this? I am at fault for believing that last friday they would fly from D.C. to deliver the winning check to me. Of course I've heard the commercials "you don't spend money to receive money". I am guilty of sending money and believed when I got a call that I had won.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. If I may ask, did you contact your phone provider and request that they block the phones for you?