Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

After eight months Just Do It Builders has not been able or

Customer Question

After eight months Just Do It Builders has not been able or willing to finish a remodel of the living/dining room, kitchen, or adjoining family room. The project was begun 9/11/14, with an "approximate completion date" of 11/30/14. On 5/20/15 I fired them (under the advisement of a lawyer friend who stated "they have breached contract several times and in several ways". I now need to bring contractors in to; a) evaluate the work done (so I am not unjustly enriched), b) bid on the cost of repairing their mistakes, and c) bid on the cost of completing the project.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Rico_Soma replied 2 years ago.
What would you like from us? We don't offer service as contractors. We're experts available to answer your questions. We only answer questions. All I can provide is a referral service that could provide referrals to the contractors you seek