Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have sign paper work with rigis law group but have not paid…

Customer Question
I have sign paper work...
I have sign paper work with rigis law group but have not paid what should I do
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
6/19/2015
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Loren, Lawyer
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question.
I see a lot of complaints from people on this site about Regis not helping their credit.
You can do the same thing as them by just calling the credit card companies yourself.
Best regards.
Did you have further questions before you rate my service to you?