Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and handled many cases and trials for consumers.
11068102

Credit card default judgement trial set /22/15. Plan

Customer Question

credit card default judgement trial set for 06/22/15. Plan to show up and rep myself. how should i approach. i have settlements with two other credit card. will the other settlements help me
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
Generally, a default judgment hearing isn't a trial. If you failed to timely file an answer then the judge may not let you provide any defense at all or even say anything at the hearing.
Was there a specific reason you didn't file an answer?