How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney representing individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Now they are sending me back im going to get a

Customer Question

now they are sending me back for saying im going to get a lawyer. the forensic review board called asking about dawn and used to be her counseler, now is on board, hung up on her and she never told me she was on board now, would have never told her anytning
knowing that. help! my case moniotor now want to go and sit in with my psychiatrist in 2 weeks and I don't think that's right, that should not happen, help, dr gangure says he doesn't like him anyway , has to do whatever he says and not to tell him that.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.
Are you currently under a conservatorship or guardianship?
(meaning are you subject to a court order requiring placement or psychiatric care)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, cond release, 24 conditions, violating one, groups, cause of diabetes
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.
If you are under a conservatorship, you are entitled to counsel. You can speak with your attorney regarding your situation and get a formal legal opinion.
It sounds like you need to take advantage of this as the circumstances you are facing are much too complex for me to help you within the "general legal Q&A" forum here - I cannot advise you, give you a formal legal opinion, and we do not have an attorney/client relationship, I do not have all of the information regarding your situation, and I do not have the ability to follow up with your physicians, and do not have any reference to the individual analysts or conservators that you are working with.
This is a good time to make a call to your attorney.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions