Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

I've had an issue with an internet purchase that began in Oct.

Customer Question
2014. The BBB tried...
I've had an issue with an internet purchase that began in Oct. 2014. The BBB tried to help and ran into the same road blocks I have. BBB told me to contact Consumer Protection.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
6/17/2015
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please tell us what your question is for us and where the company is located you have an issue with? Also, tell us what your bank was able to do if anything? Tell us a brief set of the facts of your situation as well. Thank you.
My question is can you help me get my money back?
Every time I've called the company, Ojas, It's a different location. I once spoke to someone who told me the company is out of "Egypt"
My bank said it had been too long since the transaction for them to do a charge back
In a nutshell, I placed an internet order. I was charged but had no product. Even though I said I wanted to cancel my order I was told they could not, but gave me return numbers to put on the package when it did arriv. I did this. I got half of my money returned and the other half "they say" got caught up in a computer glitch.
Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.
Thank you for your reply.
Legally, we are not allowed to represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state law. The second problem is they are in Egypt and in order to pursue them you would need to find an attorney in Egypt to do so, which you can do at http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
I guess I just don"t understand how things work. Will I still be charged for this information? I'm retired military and every penny counts.
Thank you for your reply.
You can request a refund from our customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help and they will be glad to refund your deposit as we cannot represent you on your request for this issue.
Thank you
You are welcome.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer