Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am looking on...do I have a possible

Customer Question
Hi, I am looking for advice...
I am looking for advice on...do I have a possible malpractice case? I think it too lengthy to text. Can I be referred to someone by phone?
Thank You,
XXX XXXXXXX
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
6/15/2015
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Andrea, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I would like to assist you. JustAnswer has a new feature called "Additional Services" which permit a customer to speak to an Expert by telephone. But, JustAnswer charges an additional fee for this service. Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you,
ANDREA
I need to explain the situation verbally by phone .I already paid 60.00 and still have no answer.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.