Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I had storm damage to a wood deck several weeks ago. The insurance…

Customer Question
I had storm damage to...
I had storm damage to a wood deck several weeks ago. The insurance company issued a check for a new deck and the contractor cashed the check weeks ago but has failed to complete the project. What is my recourse?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/15/2015
Consumer Protection Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer
Hi!Customerhere. I'll do my best to assist you.I can only provide general information, so a follow up consult with a private lawyer is recommended. What state is this in regards ***** ***** what is the amount at issue?