Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Enterprise car rental claims I

Customer Question
returned a car with damage...
Enterprise car rental claims I returned a car with damage. I took pictures of it and they either were overlooked by the first fella that gave the walk around, or they are trying to make money off small car damage intentionally. I am looking for someone
that would make a class action suit against them... and win. They need to be humbled.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
6/8/2015
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Dimitry Esquire, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Dimitry Esquire
Dimitry Esquire, Attorney
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
We here cannot act as counsel or otherwise represent you. What I help wish is showing you how you could possibly find competent counsel for yourself, but we cannot act as such for you. Would that suffice?
Not sure I'm ready to spend on that, but thanks anyhow. Best of luck!