How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask California Lawyer Your Own Question
California Lawyer
California Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 1036
Experience:  Licensed to practice in California
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
California Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Had a late 1800 2 cent piece. Man who lived in trailer in

Customer Question

Had a late 1800 2 cent piece. Man who lived in trailer in back of Carriage House said it was all set.He even had a auctioneer for my priceless coin. I had to go to safe house in AZ to get away from staulker. When I got back asked owners what happened,yhey
said didnt know he had moved. What can I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  California Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
If you are saying this person stole your coin, call the police. File a theft report.
That is about all you can do.
I hope this helps.