Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I'm looking lawyer who could help me to take a

Customer Question
Hello, I'm looking for a...
Hello, I'm looking for a lawyer who could help me to take a legal action against Citibank
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
6/3/2015
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Maverick, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
Welcome! My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from this information.
We are not able to refer lawyers to JA customers. However, if you have specific legal question you would like for us to answer, please write back with the background details and your question. Thank you.
Hello Maverick. I'm looking for a lawyer to start a legal action against Citibank.