Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Have you heard of Consumer Rights Services. They have called…

Customer Question
Have you heard of Consumer...
Have you heard of Consumer Rights Services. They have called me and said I have bee scammed by a time share company and they will get my money back. Of course I would have to pay them about $3000 up front. I am very leary. Have you any advice?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
5/22/2015
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
If anyone asks for money up front for anything to do with a time share it is almost certainly a scam. We get several questions every day on timeshares and I have yet to see one that had a request for money up front that actually provided any benefit to anyone other than the company that got the money.
In addition, the name is ***** ***** of those that are often chosen because they hint at some type of government connection and are not and a search for a company named "consumer rights services" doesn't show anything.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer