Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I bought a used car from a car dealer ship may be abought a…

Customer Question
i bought a used car...
i bought a used car from a car dealer ship may be abought a month ago the frount tyer has a slow leak the trunks outo mecounisum doesent work and recently the car service engen came on the people at the dealer ship said that the car could pass a safty inspection and also the light in the dash went out what can i do
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
5/22/2015
Consumer Protection Lawyer: KnowYourRights, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
KnowYourRights
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning. Was any type of warranty given when you bought used car or was it sold "as is"?
Infolawyer, Lawyer