How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6826
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a 63 year old bank officer of over 35 years. I'm involved

Customer Question

I'm a 63 year old bank officer of over 35 years. I'm involved in a long term disability sinario with the bank I worked for and the insurance company that represents them along with the vendor insurance attorney and the social security department. They have
all violated my compliance and disclosure rights and have placed me in an undesireable situation. I had other options at the time but those are now gone all because of lack of disclosure. My story is at length, around 40 minutes, but shockingly entertaining and need assistance but all doors have been closed to me. All attorneys contacted state I have a case but it's not their specialty. I'm looking for a direction or it could mean I will live on the curb in a matter of a short time. Please respond
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am very sorry to hear about your situation. Please note:
1) JustAnswer experts cannot represent customers as clients;
2) Nor can we refer you to specific attorneys because of ethical considerations.
I can help by point out a third party referral resource, if you would like, and also explain how to vet the attorney to get the right one.
Would this be acceptable?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions