How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6842
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Purchased an ESP ( extended service plan) .00 at A

Customer Question

Purchased an ESP ( extended service plan) for 2350.00 at A Ford Company. Went to use it this week for a water pump and was told by a Ford representative that it was cancelled. Purchased on 3-12-2009 and told it was cancelled by dealership on 3-30-2009.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.
are you asking what options you have against the dealer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is fraud/ embezzlement by employee or company that is out of business. I doubt I am the only one. Your answer is a question.... No I do not want to know if I have options against a non existent dealer. I want to know who do I call for help to report the fraud and get my money back?
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.
You can file a complaint with the police and attorney general office.If you can locate the owner, you can sue him personally in civil court. If you paid by credit card, contest their charge on your card as chargeback based on fraud