How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barrister Your Own Question
Barrister, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 37003
Experience:  Attorney,16 years experience in consumer protection areas
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Barrister is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What type of form do we (automotive shop) need if we (sole

Customer Question

What type of form do we (automotive shop) need if we (sole proprietor) are renting space to another company that is incorporated. We have an automotive shop. Another company is interested in renting space to work on engines. We will continue to perform front end alignments.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do what I can to help...In addition to a standard lease agreement signed by an officer of the company you are renting to, you would want to get them to sign a "hold harmless" agreement that states that they won't hold you liable for any injury to their employees or workers who are working on your property. This protects you from being sued if one of their workers are injured on your property..You can Google "hold harmless agreement" to find examples or can go to a site like to purchase and download one for a minimal fee...thanksBarrister

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions