Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

What type of form do we (automotive shop) need if we (sole

Customer Question
proprietor) are renting space to...
What type of form do we (automotive shop) need if we (sole proprietor) are renting space to another company that is incorporated. We have an automotive shop. Another company is interested in renting space to work on engines. We will continue to perform front end alignments.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
5/1/2015
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do what I can to help...In addition to a standard lease agreement signed by an officer of the company you are renting to, you would want to get them to sign a "hold harmless" agreement that states that they won't hold you liable for any injury to their employees or workers who are working on your property. This protects you from being sued if one of their workers are injured on your property..You can Google "hold harmless agreement" to find examples or can go to a site like USLegalforms.com to purchase and download one for a minimal fee...thanksBarrister
Barrister, Lawyer