How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6807
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been charged t

Customer Question

I have been charged for goods that I returned to Dish TV. I called them when I decided not to continue with them ( on a recorded line, they said ) and told them that I was dropping their service. They sent an empty FED EX box, and I filled it, and called for a pick up. Now about 9 months later, they say I DID NOT RETURN their equipment, and have turned over for collection a bill for about $400. I have an excellent credit rateing, and after 60 years of marriage have NEVER had this crap laid on me. I know my credit will suffer, and I am really pissed! I need an attorned that will handle this on contingency, and I have a small savings, and live on S.S. now.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 2 years ago.
HelloThis is Samuel. Per the Terms of Service of this website the professionals here are prohibited from representing customers of this site
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 2 years ago.
I can provide you information in this regard
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 2 years ago.
If you have questions or need a legal referral, please let me know and we can continue.Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 2 years ago.
HelloI do not participate in the phone call services this website offers. But if you want to continue here we can do that. If you do, please provide the information I am requesting.Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is really a bunch of crap. You have taken my money, and given me absolutely NO help! I am 80 years old, and being scammed by DISH T.V. and I ask for help, not just empty words. What the hell does an average consumer get with this kind of treatment!Either give me SOME SEMBLENCE of help, or credit my visa card back for your lack of help. I WILL do what I have to to retaliate to this crap!
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 2 years ago.
HelloI am sorry you feel this way. I will opt out and allow another professional to assist. Please do not reply here or rate any answers and your deposit will stay in tact. If you have other questions or want to discuss a refund please use the Contact Us Button and the administrators will assist you.Good luck with everything.