How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6867
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been paying on a student loan taken out of

Customer Question

i have been paying on a student loan for years taken out of social security chech for the amount of 900hundred dollars they have kept my husban income taxe for years for this amount this years they took more then 800hundred dollars plus over three hundred for 2015 is there any thing i can do I cannot get connect to the right person to talk to
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i given you my payment info cannot get connect to for answer
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Could you explain a little more?
Did you enter into payment arrangement for only a certain amount to be taken, but they have now taken more than they are supposed to take?
Do you still owe the debt?
Have you paid off your student loan?
Kindly clarify.