Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

Im to consider taking a loan for abut $500. Im looking at

I'm to consider taking a...
I'm to consider taking a loan for abut $500. I'm looking at these on the internet, but I don't know how to check to make sure they are a good company. How do you check this?

Get Money in 24 Hrs‎1(NNN) NNN-NNNN www.cashinyourcase.com/‎

Borrow Money in 2 Minutes - QuickerCash.com

Bad Credit Loans - betterloanchoice.com‎

Thanks
10/18/2013
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you,

In the last month, we have received literally hundreds of questions similar to yours, all of them asking how they could get out of paying their loans because they found out too late that they were being charged over 100% interest and they were charged up front fees of hundreds of dollars that were tacked onto the loan, making it almost impossible to pay them back.

My suggestion to you is to stay away from internet loans, because I have not heard of any of them being legitimate lenders. Their websites are being closed down as quickly as complaints are filed against them, but they open backup just as quickly using different names and opening different websites,

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, Please rate a 10 as it gives me a greater opportunity to assist other customers on this website and is greatly appreciated,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,

ANDREA

Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer