How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 39160
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello, I just read the response you had given 5 years ago to

This answer was rated:

Hello, I just read the response you had given 5 years ago to someone whose ex-wife was hacking into his online checking account in Georgia.

Could you please provide some guidance on a similar issue of an ex-spouse hacking accounts (banking, email, etc.) in the state of Florida? Thank you!

Fla. Stat. 815.06 provides that it is a felony to access a person's computer, computer system or computer network without authorization. You can report the hacking to local law enforcement (police/sheriff). You can also sue the hacker for compensatory damages, plus attorney's fees and costs of suit.

Hope this helps.
socrateaser and 5 other Consumer Protection Law Specialists are ready to help you