Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  25 yrs. of experience in employment law, real estate and business law, family law, criminal defense and immigration.
20073497

Having a problem with the bluetooth connections in my vehicle

Having a problem with the bluetooth connections in my vehicle with is 9 months old.
Dodge has tried three times to fix it without success.
Does the lemon law apply here? What are my options?

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. For over 32 years, I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you.

Lemon law does not apply as the car has to be in the shop, overnight, a minimum of 30 days during first year of operation. but you need to call the zone manager who does not work for the dealer but for Dodge. His number is XXXXX the first few pages of the owner's manual. He will come out and mediate a solution. This always works so please take my advice.

Dylatess, Lawyer
Experience: 36 plus years consumer law practice
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This internet blurp from a law firm seems to contradict you.

Are you thinking about PA and its a NEW CAR--9 months old?

Pensylvania consumers are protected by several Federal and State Lemon Laws if they meet any one of the below criteria:

• New Cars, Trucks, SUV's, and Vans: Most non-commercial vehicles with problems first reported within 12,000 miles and 3 repair attempts.

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Pennsylvania Licensed, Practicing Attorney, and I will be glad to assist you,

Under the Pennsylvania Lemon Law a car qualifies as a "Lemon", if it meets all of the following conditions:

1. It has a nonconformity (a defect, or condition) the nonconformity is covered by the manufacturer's express warranty

2. The nonconformity substantially impairs the use, market value, or safety of the car

3. The nonconformity is not the result of an accident, abuse, neglect, or alteration of the car by persons other than the manufacturer or its authorized dealer

4. You reported the nonconformity at least once to the manufacturer's authorized dealer during the Pennsylvania Lemon Law Rights Period of 1 year or 12,000 miles whichever comes first.

5. You gave the manufacturer or its authorized dealer three opportunities to repair the nonconformity.

1. You can compel the manufacturer to replace your vehicle with a new vehicle; or

2. You can compel the dealer or manufacturer to buy back the vehicle for the same amount that you paid, plus any finance charges you incurred s a result of financing the purchase, registration fees and taxes on the vehicle, minus an allowance for the use of the car. The allowance is either 10% of the purchase price of the vehicle, or ten cents per mile up to the first problem, whichever is less,

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, Please rate a 10 as it gives me a greater opportunity to assist other customers on this website and is greatly appreciated,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,

ANDREA

Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Experience: 25 yrs. of experience in employment law, real estate and business law, family law, criminal defense and immigration.