How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 33935
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and handled many cases and trials for consumers.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife and I would like to raise money in which to afford

This answer was rated:

My wife and I would like to raise money in which to afford paying for a surrogate to carry our child.

Would it be legal for us to leave out a collections jar and/or hold benefit functions for such purpose?

JD 1992 :

Hello, and thank you for contacting Just Answer. I am an expert here and I look forward to assisting you today.

JD 1992 :

It would be legal as long as you make it very clear what it is for, etc.

JD 1992 :

Of course, you don't want to misrepresent anything or even appear to misrepresent anything.

Dwayne B. and other Consumer Protection Law Specialists are ready to help you