Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer,
17651911

I leasead a chrysler Jeep and it was delivered two days ago.

I leasead a chrysler Jeep and it was delivered two days ago. However after driving it with three kids on the east link it went to a sudden stop. Should I trust the car or should a demand a new car?
Should I trust the car or should a demand a new car?

I would recommend you ask them to give you a new vehicle. If they refuse, you would have a good case to sue here under the Sale of Goods Act because the vehicle clearly was defective and not fit for its intended purpose.

Should you have any other questions, please let me know.

If you're satisfied with the results of your question, then I'll ask you to please provide positive feedback so that I will get credit for the time spent on your question. Your question can continue even after you leave positive feedback, so if you have any follow up questions please don't be afraid to ask.