Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

Initial IBSStart presentation asks you to commit to the program,

Initial IBSStart presentation asks you to commit to the program, after his presentation. having no experience with internet scams, we agreed.
$8785.36 later we were told our teacher would be giving us a call. He did,
but said he didn't work for IBS and his fee for being our mentor would be $6272.00. That little bit of info was never mentioned in the initial presentation. We refused, finally realizing this was definitely a scam. We put the $8785.36 to be refunded. We didn't take any information and sent the computer they sent us back, unopened. Can't get them to respond to our request for our money back! Surprise! Suprise! Do we have any legal recource to get them to credit the CC we put the money on? Jay Mariella - XXX-XXX-XXXX [email protected]

Alex Esquire :

Hello. My name isXXXXX am a licensed attorney and former law enforcement agent. I will be happy to answer your question.

Alex Esquire :

Are you online with me?

Alex Esquire :

It appears that you are currently offline. Please let me know when you are back online and I will be happy to answer your question.