LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer
Experience:  Research Attorney; Private Practice; Attorney Mentor; Mediator
63726236

hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX had paid itok to fix my computer

hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX had paid itok to fix my computer ,so far its been 4 days and they yet are unable to fix the original problem what has happen is they made the computer worse i can't even use it ,what can i do?

LegalGems :

Hi! LegalGems here. My goal: To Do My Best To Assist You. Please remember, I can only provide general information,as this is a public forum.

LegalGems :

I'm sorry to hear of this situation. If they made the problem worse, you can bring it to a different repair shop, and ask that this company reimburse you for the cost of repairs.

LegalGems :

If they refuse to reimburse you, you can bring an action in small claims, based on a breach of contract cause of action.

LegalGems :

Generally, the idea of a breach of contract action is to restore the plaintiff to the position s/he would have been in, but for the defendant's breach. This would typically include third party repairs to remedy the damage caused by the defendant.

Customer:

thank you

LegalGems :

You are welcome. here is the link to small claims: http://www.flcourts.org/gen_public/family/self_help/smallclaims.shtml

Customer:

thank you again

LegalGems :

Thanks! Take care.

LegalGems :

I

LegalGems :

Sorry; I see you tried to rate me but the website prevented it. It has been fixed so you should be able to rate me. Thank you!