Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My physiotherapist has charged me a cancellation fee when I

My physiotherapist has charged me a cancellation fee when I rang to say I was sick. It is in their terms and conditions but I believe they have not provided a service. Can they charge this legally
Hello and thank you for the question. They may not impose this charge unless you signed and agreed to such terms. Practically they typically won't pursue it due to cost and not wanting to lose reputation and business. I tried to expedite your question. kindly click on a rating of OK or higher for the answer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I filled out an enrolment form but cant remember if it required a signature or whether that information was on there. Are they required to give me a copy of their terms and conditions

You want to get a copy and review. They needed to supply a copy. Good luck. I tried to expedite your question. kindly click on a rating of OK or higher for the answer.