Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Hello, I have a VW Car which I bought from the dealer in 2008,

I have a VW Car which I bought from the dealer in 2008, brand new with 3 years warranty.
9 months ago a made an accident whereby the car's radiator have been replaced by the dealer himself which told me i give you 2 years warranty on this radiator. This week my radiator started to leak, the dealer changed it for free as per the respect of the warranty.
But when I asked him about the new warranty for the radiator, he told me: now if anything happens to your radiator you pay to replace it and than we give you another 2 years warranty.
I am not convinced, why the warranty works like that, as I view it I should have 2 new years of warranty starting this week for my radiator.
Thank you for clarifying.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Thank you for clarifying.

Response: I have NEVER seen a warranty that works the way the dealer described. Your radiator is still under the two-year warranty and must be repaired by the dealer at no additional cost to you during the two-year period. The repair is not "free" as the dealer implies because you have already paid for the repair at the time you were given the two-year warranty.