How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dylatess Your Own Question
Dylatess, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 5156
Experience:  36 plus years consumer law practice
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

where would we find the no asset report

This answer was rated:

where would we find the no asset report
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. For over 32 years, I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you. The trustee files the no asset report with the court and does not mail it to creditors or the debtor. You can obtain a copy of it by going to the court clerk. Or your attorney, through the service known as Pacer, can obtain a copy.
Dylatess and other Consumer Protection Law Specialists are ready to help you