Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer
Experience:  18+ years of NYS litigation experience.
18321761

J.W. Paulson & Associates Cash Claim Office P.O. Box 9020 Amityville,

Customer Question

J.W. Paulson & Associates
Cash Claim Office
P.O. Box 9020
Amityville, NyNNN-NN-NNNN

Question Identity theft fraud
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 years ago.
Hello Jacustomer,

This company has been identified with lottery/sweepstakes scams. If that's what happened to you, then you should report the fraud to the police and to the FBI at their Internet Crime Complaint Center. You can read everything you need to know about contest scams here. (see link)

If it was a different kind of identity theft and you were hacked or also gave them a lot of sensitive personal identifying information, then what you should do is more complicated. Please use the box below to tell me what your dealings were with this company and how they defrauded you and I will be able to be much more specific.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 years ago.
Hello Jacustomer,

I specifically asked you to give me more information so that I could give you a better answer. Instead, you have given me a negative rating for an inadequate one.

If you want more, you have to give me more than a mere address to work with. I'd be perfectly happy to give you a better answer, if you actually asked me a question and filled in some details for me.

Please continue the conversation if you need more.