How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttorneyTom Your Own Question
AttorneyTom, Attorney
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 9176
Experience:  Attorney
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
AttorneyTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Id like to file a small claims action against American Airlines

Resolved Question:

I'd like to file a small claims action against American Airlines for a lost luggage. They refused to pay the value of the lost items. I cannot find the address of legal service and the "luggage service" people refuse to provide it. Can you help me with finding the address for legal service so that I can provide the address to a process server?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  AttorneyTom replied 5 years ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer. I am Thoreau and I am sending this answer to you only a few minutes after you asked your question.
I'm sorry to hear about the situation. It's very upsetting when an airline is negligent and when it refuses to compensate its customers accordingly. It seems that the quality of service with most airlines keeps dropping. The Secretary of State's website has a business entity search here: Be sure to select the "search type" button and then just type in the airline's name. It will then provide you with the name and address of the Agent for Service of Process.
I hope that you are promptly and fully compensated. Good luck!
AttorneyTom and 2 other Consumer Protection Law Specialists are ready to help you