How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JBaxLaw Your Own Question
JBaxLaw, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 11396
Experience:  Wide experience in consumer rights law.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
JBaxLaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What kind of attorney do I need, to handle a judgement against

Resolved Question:

What kind of attorney do I need, to handle a judgement against me for an unpaid credit card?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  JBaxLaw replied 5 years ago.


I appreciate your use of this service. I will be assisting you with this question.


A general civil litigation attorney can assist a client with a judgment creditor. You may consider using the bar association lawyer referral service which will match you with an attorney meeting your needs. I will provide you that link:



Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Please be so kind to leave me a positive feedback rating, if you have a few seconds. You will be prompted for feedback after pressing the accept button. You can still continue to post follow-up questions even after the accept button is pressed.

Thank you so much

JBaxLaw and 2 other Consumer Protection Law Specialists are ready to help you