Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

MY DOCTOR BILLING DEPT IS OVER BILLING I HAVE WORKED WITH SS…

Customer Question
MY DOCTOR BILLING DEPT IS...
MY DOCTOR BILLING DEPT IS OVER BILLING I HAVE WORKED WITH SS WITH MY SUMMARY SHEETS TRYING TO UNDERSTAND. I HAVE PULLED OLD BILLS AND CANCELED CHECK HOW AND WHY I AGREED TO PAY 20.00 A MONTH WHEN I DONT OWE SOME THE BILLS THEY HAVE PUT ON ME.IHAVE BEEN HARASS RUDE PHONE CALLS .WE FILED BANKRUPTCY IN 2005 AND SOME BALANCES FROM BANKRUPTCY HAS BEEN USE AS COLLECTIONS THEY HAVE AND SOME BILLS IN COLLECTIONS THAT ARE PAID ACCORDING TO MEDCARE AND MY PAYMENTS THEY SAID I HAVE 24 ACCOUNT AND SAID I QWED 1800.00 . BUT WHEN ITOLD HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH WITH SS TO HELP CLEAR THIS UP SHE SAID I WILL GIVE YOU 800.00 AJUSTMENT I HAVE TALKED TO SUP AT THE DOCTOR OFFICE IT IS SO MUCH STRESS ON ME I COULD HARDLY DEAL WITH BECAUSE OF ME BEEN DISABLE PERSON.IHAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH RUDE CALLS .BUT WHY CONTIUE TO PUT MY 2005 BANKRUPTCY BALANCES ? IHAVE CHECK OVER DIFFERNTCREIDT REPORTS AND THE FINAL CREDIT REPORT WAS FROM EQUFAX WHERE THEY WILL GIVE ONE COPY A YEAR CAN YOU HELP ME?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
3/8/2012
Consumer Protection Lawyer: DCrane Law, Lawyer replied 6 years ago
DCrane Law
DCrane Law, Lawyer
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. What question can I answer for you regarding the billing dispute?
do i have case with the overbilling and sending collections to my credit and what can be done the bankruptcy
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX have a case for the over billing and the resultant damage to your credit report by virtue of reporting those debts that were discharged in bankruptcy as still pending. Please let me know if you need additional guidance.

DCrane Law
DCrane Law, Lawyer
where do i come for the appointment
There may be a bit of confusion, Just Answer Legal Experts, while we are attorneys, are not permitted to take on JA customers as clients.