Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a vehicle with no title.I made my last payment on the…

Customer Question
I have a vehicle with...
I have a vehicle with no title.I made my last payment on the vehicle,asked for my title,she told me,"Oh by the way,you owe $1400.00 in late fees. Not possible,"I said". They turned me over to collections for $1800 and change. The title is still in the Legal Owners name as per the State of Wa. How should I proceed to get my title?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/24/2010
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 8 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

Please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

Do you have a copy of the contract? What are the justifying it by?

My contract Order # XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNN I haven't recieved an answer on my question. I would like my payment refunded to my account.
Hello,You have not received an answer because I sent an INFO REQUEST to you to clarify your question in order to answer it better. Did you ever receive it? If not, I am re-pasting it below. Kindly reply so I can answer, OR let me know if you'd still like a refund and if so, I will close the question and ask customer service to issue you one.The INFO REQUEST I sent was: "Do you have a copy of the contract? What are the justifying it by?"
Relist: No answer yet.
I need an answer to my quection or credit my account back my $15.00.