Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I applied for a line of credit with Bank of America. The credit…

Customer Question
I applied for a line...
I applied for a line of credit with Bank of America. The credit would be on a RCI credit card with 7 months at 2.99 %. We decided to cancel the contract with Residence Club La Jolla in Mazatlan, and I sent an e-mail to the developer's agent today. The contract was written on Tuesday, June 15, 2010. I also notified PROFECO, the Mexican consumer protection agency. Since we are cancelling the contract, there is no point in having the line of credit. I also called Chase because the down payment of $7,485 was put on one of their credit cards. Chase would not rescind the charge.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/19/2010
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Hello and thank you for your question. What precisely do you want to know?
I think I have started resolution on getting our money back. I have opened disputed charges with both Chase and Bank of America.

Thank you.
Do you need anything answered then?