Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Trying to get AT&T to stop billing me for internet charges…

Customer Question
Trying to get AT&T to...
Trying to get AT&T to stop billing me for internet charges that I have stopped using and tried to discontinue. They charge my AMEX every month for $15.95. Because the AT&T phone number listed on my AMEX bill is a "non-working" number, I sent a certified mail letter to both AT&T and AMEX. AMEX is now looking into it but the charges still occur and I would like to get out of this "suspense" period. Where do I go from here?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
6/14/2010
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Hello and thank you for your question.What precisely do you want to know?